Building cognitive assistants is hard work. How might we make it easier by working together?
1. Do the benefits of building cognitive assistance for boosting creativity and productivity justify the costs?
2. What occupations might provide the best ROI?
3. Where can one join discussions about this topic?
4. Where can documents and other information be shared?
5. Can cognitive assistants contribute to smart service systems?
6. Given that some faculty are expert at creating textbooks (e.g., chapters introducing concepts and relationships, case studies illustrating concepts and relationships, problem sets with questions and answers, etc.), how can this existing faculty expertise be shifted or transformed with appropriate tools to make building cognitive assistants easier?