Doctoral Symposium on Service: Part of the Grand Challenge in Service at the University of Cambridge
Tuesday 21 September 2010
From Nick Mann
We would like to invite you are your colleagues to our upcoming Doctoral Symposium on Tuesday 21 September 2010, held at the Institute for Manufacturing, Cambridge.
- Are you are a second or higher year doctoral student?
- Is the topic of your thesis in the area of Service?
- Would you like to become part of a highly motivated community of service researchers?
- Do you want to engage with doctoral students and service researchers from all across Europe?
- Do you want to meet and learn from top academics in service research?
If you can answer “Yes” to all these questions, we are looking forward to welcome you at the Doctoral Symposium on Service 2010 in Cambridge.
The Doctoral Symposium on Service is an engaging, interactive professional experience designed to help participants successfully complete their doctoral dissertation and to assist students in publishing their dissertation in high quality journals.
The Grand Challenge is a week of events around the latest in service research focussing on cross-function and sector service practices. It consists of a series of meetings and industry engagements and is aimed principally at an audience of industrialists, policy makers and researchers.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you to Cambridge in September 2010. If you would like any further information, please contact me, T: +44 (0)1223 748263, E: email@example.com.