The 4th International Conference on Serviceology (ICServ2016)
Data: Sept 6(Tue)-8(Thu), 2016
Place: Shibaura Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan
We are pleased to inform you the 4th international conference on Serviceology (ICServ2016) held in Tokyo.
The main goal of this conference is to provide opportunities for the researchers
from academia and industry to share the latest technologies, methodologies, and case studies
toward co-creation of services in a sustainable society.
We are looking forward to your submission!
Topic of Interests
– Service innovation
– Service design
– Service marketing
– Service management and operations
– Theoretical perspectives on Service
– Value co-creation & context
– Service eco-system
– Human-centered service system
– Service engineering & technologies
– Servitization and produtization
– Service economics & policy
– Service practices (healthcare, tourism, education, communication, retail, food service, contents service, etc.)
The following special organized sessions are also being planned.
– S3FIRE Project
– Meaningful Technology for Seniors
Important Dates (tentative)
– April 15: Extended abstract (2-4 pages) submission deadline
– May 15: Notification of acceptance
– July 15: Camera Ready paper due
(Please note that at least one of the authors must register for the conference paying registration fees
by July 15th and submit Camera Ready paper with your registration receipt number.)
– July 15: Early Registration deadline
– Aug. 25: On-line Registration deadline
– Sept. 6(Tue)-8(Thu): Conference
Those who want to present your papers should submit an extended abstract first.
The format of an extended abstract can be downloaded at:
When your abstract is accepted, you should submit a full paper or a short paper (work-in-progress papers).
Full paper should contain 4-8 pages and short paper contains 2-4 pages.
All submissions will be handled electronically via the conference’s CMT website:
You can get more information at:
If you have any question, please contact us at: