:::::::::::::::::::: CALL FOR PAPERS, SPECIAL SESSIONS/WORKSHOPS: :::::::::::::::::::
2016 International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Services Sciences (LISS’2016)
24-27 July, 2016, Sydney, Australia, with satellite sessions in Beijing, China
IEEE Technical Committee on Logistics Informatics and Industrial Security Systems
The International Center for Informatics Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
China Center for Industrial Security Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
School of Economics and Management of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
The Institute of Transport and Logistics Studies in the University of Sydney Business School, the University of Sydney, Australia
Informatics Research Centre, University of Reading, UK
IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society
NSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
- C. Wong Education Foundation (Hong Kong)
Sino-EU Doctoral School for Sustainability Engineering (Program in Logistics, Information, Management and Service Science)
EU FP7 (7th Framework Programme)
Beijing Logistics Informatics Research Base
Key Laboratory of Logistics Management and Technology of Beijing
LISS’2016 is a prime international forum for both researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of logistics, informatics and service sciences. The conference proceeding will be published in CD-ROM with ISBN, and which will be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The proceeding of LISS 2016 will be submitted for EI index. The authors with excellent papers in conference proceedings will be invited to publish their academic thought and methods in some international academic journals indexed by SSCI/SCI or EI with high priority.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Service Management
- Strategic Services Management ●Service Operations Management ●Service System and Service Network Design ●Service Personalization ●Service Cybernetics ●Quality-of-Service Assessment ● Service Product Design ● Service Revenue Management ●Service Innovation Management ●Service Supply Chain Management ●Service Information System ●Service Process Reengineering ●Service Purchasing and Supplier Management ●Service Marketing ●Public Service Management ●Financial and Insurance Service Management ●Education Service Management ●Healthcare Service Management ●Telecom Service Management ●Hotel Service Management ●Tourism Service Management ●Product Post-Sale Service Management ●Service Management of Transportation (Aviation \ Railways \ Highways \ Water (Passengers and Cargo)) ●Successful Case Study
- Logistics Management
- Material Flow Theory ●Logistics Services Strategy ●Logistics Systems ●Logistics Cybernetics ●Logistics Informatics ●Logistics and Supply Chain Management● Innovation and Logistics Services ●Supply Chain Management ●Low-Carbon and Logistics ●Low-Carbon Supply Chain ●Logistics Alliance ●International Logistics ●Regional Logistics ●Emergency Logistics ●Internet of Things and Logistics Services ●Logistics Service System Optimization ●Logistics Industry and Policy
- Information Management
- ERP ●Accounting Information System ●Business Intelligence and Business Analysis ●Innovative Enterprise Digitalized Operation Mode ●Dynamic Supply Chain Planning and Management ●Enterprises Informatics ●Information and Communication Technology ●Internet of Things ●Internet Technology and Applications ●Customer Relations Management ●Digital Enterprise Infrastructure ●Enterprise Commercial Intelligence ●E-Commerce and E-Government ●Wireless Communications and Mobile Business ●Enterprise Information Resources Management ●Sensor Network and Internet of Things ●RFID Technology and Application ●Pervasive Computing and Intelligent Living Space ●Cloud Computing Theories and Technologies ●Collaborative E-Commence Mechanism and Technology ●Network Marketing Strategy and Application ●Electronic Commerce Application and Benefit Appraisal ●Network Transaction, Trust Mechanism and Information Security ●Electronic Market and Intervening Mechanism ●Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing ●Organization Semiotics and Informatization ●IT Project Management ●Information Technology and Enterprise Sustainable Development Strategy ●Other topics on related enterprise management theory and application
- Engineering Management
- Engineering Consultant Management ● IT in Construction ●Engineering Information System ●Informatics of Construction Industry ●Supply Chain Management in Construction ●Logistics Management in Construction ●Engineering Economics ●Project Management in Engineering
Keynote Speakers (To be confirmed)
u James M. Tien Professor, Past President of IEEE SMC, IEEE Fellow, Academician of America National Academy of Engineering, Dean of College of Engineering at the University of Miami, USA
u C. L. Philip Chen Professor, Past President of IEEE SMC, IEEE Fellow, AAAS Fellow, Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology at the University of Macau, China
u Gerhard Wäscher Professor, Past President of European Association of Operational Research. Chair of Management Science at the Otto-Von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, Germany
u Tae Hoon Oum Professor, Chairman of the Air Transport Research Society (ATRS), UPS Chair Professor at Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Canada
Important Dates for Paper Submission:
1 March, 2016 Deadline for submission of full papers
1 April, 2016 Acceptance/Rejection notification
1 May, 2016 Final paper submission and registration
24-27 July, 2016 Conference open
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Manuscripts should be electronically submitted at the conference website:
All relevant information and the submitted paper must be written in English. Both full research papers and work-in-progress reports are welcome.
Authors are required to certify that their paper represents original work and is previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded. The manuscript must be submitted in the required format (a Microsoft Word templates are available on the conference website). For more information please refer to the website (http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/liss2016 or http://sydney.edu.au/business/itls/LISS2016).
Guidelines for submitting a Special Session/Workshop Proposal
Proposals for Workshops/Sessions Would Contain:
(1) Title of Workshops/Special Sessions
(2) Scope and Topics
(3) Profile of Session Organizer(s) (including his/her photo)
(4) Contact Info. (E-mail address and Phone Number)
Paper Submission and Review of Workshops/Sessions:
(2) Each workshop/session can accept no less than 6 papers.
(3) If the number of submissions OR the number of accepted papers OR the number of registered participants is less than 4, the organizing committee will be free to decide whether to cancel the Special Session/Workshop or not.
Support for Workshop/Session Organizers:
(1) The organizers will be awarded a certificate for their contributions to the conference.
(2) The organizers will be selected to publish their academic thought and methods in the SCI or EI journals with higher priority.
The organizers would submit their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Hongjie Lan) or email@example.com (Xiaowen FU) before 10 March, 2016.
Important Deadlines for Workshop/Special Sessions:
Proposals for Workshop/special sessions: 10 March , 2016
Deadline for submission of full papers: 10 March, 2016
Notification of Workshop/special sessions acceptance: 10 April, 2016
Deadline for final papers: 10 May, 2016
We appreciate that if you would like to forward this Call for Special Session/Workshop to those who might be interested in. For further information, please visit website
Phone Number: +86-(0)10-51684188
Fax: +86-(0) 10-51685864