Hello! I am serving as a co-chair of the “Decision Analytics, Mobile Services and Service Science” track of the upcoming 48th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) (http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_48/apahome48.htm). My co-chair, Christer Carlsson, and I are writing to internationally renowned scholars such as you with expertise in various areas of analytics, mobile systems and service science in hopes that you will consider submitting a paper to our track. We have been receiving a great deal of interest, and your contributions would help us improve the quality of the sessions. The deadline for submitting papers to HICSS-48 is June 15, 2014 (less than 4 months). Please consider submitting your work if it is related to any of the specific topics listed and/or if you feel it addresses visions of the future of this track. We expect a range of concepts, tools, methods, philosophies and theories to be discussed. We thank you, in advance, for your valuable contribution to HICSS-48. Please let us know if you have any questions or need additional information. We look forward to receiving your submission!
HICSS-48 CALL FOR PAPERS
January 5-8, 2015 – Grand Hyatt, Kauai
Additional detail may be found on HICSS primary web site:
The Decision Analytics, Mobile Services and Service Science Track
(http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/HICSS_48/Tracks/DecisionAnalytics.htm) focuses on emerging managerial and organizational decision-making and innovation strategies, processes, tools, technologies, services and solutions in the Digital Age. This track has four interrelated themes. Analytics focuses on decision making processes, models, tools and technologies. Mobile Services work with the development and delivery of data, information and services with mobile technology platforms. Challenges and issues of emerging service systems, and service-orientation and -transformation of strategies, pro-cesses, organizations, systems and technologies are covered in Service Science. In this track, we also discuss innovative approaches of decision making for/with Critical and Emerging Solutions in a number of high-impact areas.
This track includes the following 17 mini-tracks:
1. Big Data Analytics: Concepts, Methods, Techniques & Applications
2. Data, Text & Web Mining for Business Analytics
3. Decision Making in Production Processes
4. Decision Support For Sustainability
5. ICT Enabled Services
6. Intelligent Decision Support for Logistics & Supply Chain Management
7. Interactive Visual Decision Analytics
8. Mobile Value Services
9. Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis & Support Systems
10. Network Decision Support Systems
11. New Economic Models of the Digital Economy
12. Open Data Services
13. Service Analytics
14. Service Science
15. Smart Service Systems: Analytics, Cognition & Innovation
16. Soft Computing
17. The Internet Of Things & Big Data Analytics
– June 15 – Submit full manuscripts for review. The review is double-blind; therefore this submission must be without author names.
– Receive acceptance notification by August 15.
– Revise your manuscript to add author names. If required, make other changes.
– Submit Final Paper for Publication by September 15.
Haluk Demirkan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Associate Professor of Service Science, Information Systems & Supply Chain Management, Milgard School of Business, University of Washington – Tacoma
– Founder & Executive Director of Center for Information Based Management Focused on Analytics & Service Innovation
– Co-Founder & Board of Director, International Society of Service Innovation Professionals (www.issip.org)
– Track Chair for Analytics, Mobile & Service Science at HICSS (www.hicss.hawaii.edu/)