ISSIP is relatively new, so being a “Great New Member” is relatively easy and fun!!!
(2) make sure you are ISSIP social media savvy!!!
(a) LinkedIn account – update to say you are a member of the ISSIP Professional Association, and join the LinkedIn ISSIP community
(b) Twitter account – start tweeting service innovation related URLs to @The_ISSIP #ISSIP with URLs
(c) Know how to make a video and upload it to YouTube
(3) make sure you are ISSIP SIG savvy!!!
(a) Contact the SIG Chair (and Vice Chair) to let them know your interest
Service Futures (email@example.com)
Education and Research (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Usability & User Experience (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cloud & Mobility/Big Data & Social (email@example.com)
(2) Start identifying URLs to interesting examples, case studies for the SIGs – and tweet them!
(3) Join the SIG calls and listen in
(4) Do a new member intro presentation on a SIG call
(4) other things
(1) contribute items to the ISSIP newsletter
(2) review ISSIP “Help Wanted” and chip in
(3) help recruit new members!!