Three major forces are reshaping the professional services industry:
- Clients are demanding more “value” from their service providers by shifting greater accountability for results to their suppliers through fixed price and value-based contracts
- Professional services firms are responding to client demands and competitive threats both offensively and defensively by productizing their service portfolios
- Done right, productized services can become a lucrative source of innovation and differentiation
In this informative webinar from service industry expert, Jeanne Urich of Service Performance Insight, she will share insights gained from SPI Research’s new 2012 Service Lifecycle Management Maturity Model™ Benchmark to reveal:
- What is Service Productizing and why should you do it?
- How do you Productize services?
- What are the five key steps or phases in the service productization lifecycle?
- What are typical issues and pitfalls in each phase of the lifecycle?
- System prerequisites before you start
- What are some of the benefits of Service Productizing?
- What are the key metrics you should use to measure your Service Productizing efforts?
- Lessons learned from leading firms who are using Service Productizing as a path to differentiation