BUSINESS SYSTEMS REVIEW – ISSN 2280-3866
CALL FOR PAPERS – FIRST ISSUE
Business Systems Review (BSR) is a new internationally refereed scholarly journal published online on half-yearly basis by the scientific association Business Systems Laboratory (www.bslaboratory.net), Italy.
BSR is an open-access and double blind peer reviewed journal. It publishes theoretical, empirical and experimental papers that significantly contribute to the Business Systems field. BSR covers a wide range of research methods including statistical analysis, analytical work, case studies, field research, book reviews, literature surveys, historical analysis and articles examining significant research questions from a broad range of perspectives in Business Systems field body of knowledge.
The first issue June/December 2012 is due to be completed by November 2012. The deadline is September 30.
BSR covers a broad range of research topics that the BSR editors consider the main potential research opportunities in the emerging Business Systems field.
The main topics include, but not are limited to, the following topic areas :
Systemic Approach for Business; Complex Systems Theory; Management Cybernetics; Economic and Social Systems; Business Communication Systems; Innovation Systems; Financial Systems; Service Science; Sustainability; Knowledge Management; Supply Chain Management; Strategic Management; Environmental Business; Environmental Management; Marketing; Consumer Behavior; Customer Satisfaction; Corporate Finance; Banking; Finance for SME; e-Business; e-Learning; Business Process Management.
BSR provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
BSR is an important forum for the exchange of knowledge and information in these fields, addressing major areas of concern and debate whilst highlighting future developments. The challenging and comprehensive nature of systems science in business is reflected in the published articles which involve not only theoretical and methodological-oriented studies but also in-depth discussions of their related appliances and implementations.
The journal adopts a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts: two reviewers from outside and one associate editor from the journal. Our commitment is to complete the entire review process within a maximum of two months since the submission. A DOI code will be applied to all published articles
The review process will be completed within 6 weeks since the submission.
BSR is abstracted and Indexed in:
INDEX COPERNICUS MASTER JOURNALS’ LIST, CABELL’S DIRECTORYS, ULRICHS PERIODICALS DIRECTORY, GENAMICS JOURNALSEEK, GETCITED, SHERPA-ROMEO, NEW JOUR, OPEN J-GATE.
The Journal started the procedures to be included also in: DOAJ, JStor, EBSCOhost, Google Scholar, ProQuest, Sciverse-Scopus.
Submitted articles should be prepared in MS-Word format, and submitted by e-mail to the Editor in Chief:
The publication handling fee for the first issue is €50.00 (fifty euro)+ transfer costs.
The editorial board also includes an international panel of academics:
-Dimitris Antoniadis. Lecturer in Project Management, Univeristy of West London (UK)
– Nikhilesh Dholakia. Professor of Marketing & SCM, University of Rhode Island (USA)
– Valerio Eletti. Scientific Director LABeL Cattid., University “Sapienza” of Rome (ITA)
– Nezihe Figen Ersoy. Associate Professor of Marketing. Anadolu University, (Turkey)
– Lucio Fuentelsaz. Professor of Strategy & Management, University of Zaragoza, (ESP)
– Giuseppe Giordano. Associate Professor of Statistic. University of Salerno (ITA)
– José Rodolfo Hernandez Carrìon. Professor of Applied Economics, Univ. of Valencia (ESP)
– Ignacio Martinez de Lejarza. Professor of Applied Economics, University of Valencia (ESP)
– Mahito Okura. Associate Professor of Risk Manang.& Insurance, Nagasaki University (JP)
– Nacima Ourahmoune. Assistant Professor of Marketing, Reims Manag. School (France)
– Luca Pazzi. Assistant Prof. of Information Systems, Univ. Modena & R. E. (ITA);
– John Schouten. Professor of Marketing, Aalto School of Economics (Finland)
– Mauro Sciarelli. Professor of Business Management Univ.”Federico II” Naples (ITA)
– Giancarlo Scozzese. Assistant Prof. of Business Management “Univ. Stranieri” Perugia (ITA)
– Josip Stepanić. Ass. Professor of Social Thermodynamics,University of Zagreb (Croatia);
– Eleuterio Vallelado. Professor of Finance, University of Valladolid (ESP)
– Zhenghu Yang. Scientific Director, Guangdong Center of Contemporary Economy Research (China).
Please visit our website for detailed information:
We are looking forward for your valuable contributions to Business Systems Review.
The BSR editorial team