From Haluk Demirkan
Hello! I am serving as a co-chair of the “Decision Analytics, Mobile Services and Service Science” track of the upcoming 46th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS) (http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_46/46tracks.htm#DT). My co-chair, Christer Carlsson, and I are writing to internationally renowned scholars such as you with expertise in various areas of analytics, mobile systems, service science and emerging solutions in hopes that you will consider submitting a paper to minitracks in this track. We have already received a great deal of interest, and your contributions would help us improve the quality of the sessions. The deadline for submitting papers to HICSS-46 is June 15, 2012. Please consider submitting your work if it is related to any of the specific topics listed and/or if you feel it addresses visions of the future of this track. We expect a range of concepts, tools, methods, philosophies and theories to be discussed. We thank you, in advance, for your valuable contribution to HICSS-46. Please let us know if you have any questions or need additional information. We look forward to receiving your submission!
Haluk Demirkan – firstname.lastname@example.org
HICSS-46 CALL FOR PAPERS
Grand Wailea Maui
January 7-10, 2013 (Monday-Thursday)
Additional detail may be found on HICSS primary web site:
The Decision Analytics, Mobile Services and Service Science Track (http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_46/46tracks.htm#DT) is concerned first and foremost with emerging managerial and organizational decision-making strategies, processes, tools, technologies, services and solutions in the Digital Age. This track has 4 interrelated themes. First theme, analytics, focuses on decision making processes, tools and technologies. Mobile services focus on development and delivery of data, information and analytics with mobile technology platforms. Challenges and issues of emerging service industries, and service -orientation and –transformation of strategies, processes, organizations, systems and technologies are covered in service science. In this track, we also discuss about innovative approaches of decision making for/with critical and emerging solutions. This track includes the following mini-tracks:
- Analytics, Informatics and Decision Support For Sustainability
- Big Data: Scalable Representation and Analytics for Data Science
- Cloud Service Science and Systems
- Decision Making in Production Processes
- Design, Realization Implementation, Use and Effect of Mobile Value Services
- Innovation, Design and Analytics Supported Development of ICT Enabled Services
- Intelligent Decision Support for Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Multi-criteria Decision Support
- Network DSS: Decision Support in the Collaborative Environment of Mobile Social and Sensor Networks
- Open Data Services
- Predictive Analytics and Big Data
- Service Science, Management and Engineering (SSME)
- Soft Computing and Intelligent Data Analysis
- Soft Computing for Information Access on the Web
- Telecommunications Analytics and Economics
June 15 – Submit full manuscripts for review. The review is double-blind; therefore this submission must be without author names.
Receive acceptance notification by August 15.
Revise your manuscript to add author names. If required, make other changes.
Submit Final Paper for Publication by September 15.