This series of International Conferences is jointly organized on a rotational basis among three institutions: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA, Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland, and Coventry University, UK. In August 2011, the 21st International Conference on Systems Engineering will be held in Las Vegas, NV, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA. The proceedings are published by IEEE CS. Selected papers are published in the Journal of Systems Science and the International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications.
Scope of Conference:
The Conference will cover the general area of Systems Engineering, with particular emphasis being placed on applications. It is expected to include sessions on the following themes:
- Aero-Space Systems (Avionics, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Aviation Control)
- General Control Systems (Control Theory, System Identification and Adaptive Control, Nonlinear Controls, Applications)
- Power Systems (Environmental Systems, Energy Systems, Renewable Energy, Nuclear Energy)
- Intelligent Systems (Expert Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Network, Fuzzy, Hybrid Systems, Applications)
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Information and Communication Systems (Information and Communication Theory, Geographic Information Systems, Global Position Systems, Applications)
- Distributed Computer and Computer Networks Systems (Modeling and Analysis, Distributed and Wireless Systems, Distributed Servers, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Networks)
- Analog and Digital Hardware Systems (Real-time Systems, Embedded Systems, Hybrid Embedded Systems, Mixed Signal Designs, Multi-media Systems)
- Gaming and Entertainment Systems (Technology, Security, Design, Tools)
- Biometrics System (sensors, integration, data analysis, verification techniques)
- Bio-surveillance Systems (heterogeneous data sources, monitoring techniques, signal detection algorithms, privacy protection )
- Photonics and Lighting Systems
- System Engineering Standards, Modeling, Paradigms, Metrics, Testing, Management, Optimization, Simulation, Scheduling, Reliability and Fault Tolerant
- Computer Assisted Medical Diagnostic Systems (single and multiple modality medical data analysis, expert systems, prompting systems, databases, performance evaluation)
We solicit proposals for special sessions and tutorials on related topics.
The due date for submission is February 20 2011.
We invite you to submit a paper (not exceeding 6 pages, font: Times New Roman 12, one column) for the purpose of reviewing by March 31, 2011. Paper should contain 5 keywords related to the scope of the conference. All papers are to be submitted in PDF format electronically to at http://www.icseng.com/submission/. Hard copies should be sent only if electronic submission is not possible. Please follow the ICSEng 2011 guidelines for more information on submission. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper. All papers will be peer reviewed by two independent referees of the International Program Committee of ICSEng 2011.
Papers due: March 31, 2011
Notification of acceptance: April 29, 2011
Camera-ready papers: June 10, 2011
Conference Secretary, ICSEng 2011
Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering
University of Nevada Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89154-4026, USA